PEX (or cross-linked polyethylene) is part of a water supply piping system that has several advantages over metal pipe (copper, iron, lead) or rigid plastic pipe (PVC, CPVC, ABS) systems. It is flexible, resistant to scale and chlorine, doesn't corrode or develop pinholes, is faster to install than metal or rigid plastic, and has fewer connections and fittings. Best pex pipes is marked every 5ft for your convenience. PEX piping is more durable than copper piping, and it is used in an innumerable number of applications, such as radiant heating systems for residential and industrial plumbing. The average life span of PEX for plumbing purposes goes well over 50 years. Pipe-in-pipe systems are now commonly used to distribute water in many homes. The inner pipe for drinking water is made of a plastic called cross-linked polyethylene (PEX). PEX works better than PVC because crosslinked polyethylene won't corrode and freeze resistance. Buy pex pipes online, buy Alfa pex products.
- Performance - it provide robust water delivery for hot and cold plumbing, open-loop, potable water applications, and more
- Resistance - Cross-linked Polyethylene resistant to cracks, corrosion, pinholes, scale, and chlorine, ensure uninterrupted water flow and maintenance free
- Reliable - great flexibility and making it easy to work with the bend, easier to install than a rigid pipe, and it offers high heat-resistance and long-term durability. PEX is less likely to rupture as a result of freezing.
- Certified - NSF, WRAS and Intertek certificated
- Lead free and can be used for drinking water
- Much more resistant to freeze-breakage than copper or rigid plastic pipe
- Can be used almost for every plumbing project
- Requires fewer fittings during installation, reducing the risk of leakages in the system
- Will not stain, rust or leach taste or odor into water
- Costs less to buy, install and operate than copper and brass pipes
- Hot and Cold Plumbing
- Open-loop Hot Water Systems
- Potable Water Applications