Hydraulic oil coolers are suitable for heat transfer fluids, lubricating and quenching oils. They are high-quality products incorporating the best materials and the latest technical features. Stainless steel has a higher applicable temperature than copper and it can be used at 400 ° C oil temperature (quenching oil). The stainless steel shell and head are satisfactory with fresh water. For use with contaminated freshwater or seawater, stainless steel 316L construction for tubes and heads and high anti-corrosive titanium material for tubes and heads.Specifications
- Materials: Stainless Steel 316L, Stainless Steel 304, Titanium
304 is suitable for freshwater, clean water and river water.
316 is suitable for low-temperature seawater, salt lake water.
Titanium is suitable for high-temperature and low-temperature seawater.
- Max Working Temperature: 200 degrees C
- Design Temperature: 120 degrees C(250°F), 150 degrees C(300°F), 200 degrees C(390°F)
- Max Working Pressure on Water Side: 3.5MPa(508PSI)
- Max Working Pressure on Oil Side: 3.5MPa(508PSI)
- Cooling Water Connector(BSPT): 2"
- Hydraulic Oil Connector(BSPT): 2"
We produce customized applications on different working pressure and temperature.
The more customized designs with floating tube stack, removable head caps, head tank, kettle tube are your options.
Hydraulic Oil Cooler Catalog& Quick Size Table.pdf
Limited Warranty of Heat Exchanger.pdf
FAQ and Support
We have worked with heating systems for over 10 years and are happy to help you with any questions or concerns that you may have. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 833-328-6888 for help with your heating projects.