Hydraulic oil coolers are suitable for heat transfer fluids, lubricating and quenching oils. They are high-quality products incorporating the best materials and the latest technical features. The tube stack is fully floating, so that thermal stresses are minimized and it can be easily removed, should cleaning be necessary. The stainless steel shell and head are satisfactory with fresh water. For use with contaminated freshwater or seawater, stainless steel 316L construction for tubes and heads and high anti-corrosive titanium material for tubes and heads.Specifications
- Materials: Stainless Steel 316L, Stainless Steel 304, Titanium
- Max Working Temperature: 200 Degrees C
- Design Temperature: 120°C(250°F)，150°C(300°F)，200°C(390°F)
- Max Working Pressure on Water Side: 3.5MPa(508PSI)
Max Working Pressure on Oil Side: 3.5MPa(508PSI)
- Cooling Water Connector(BSPT): 1 1/2"
- Hydraulic Oil Connector(BSPT): 1 1/2"
We produce customized applications on different working pressure and temperature.
Limited Warranty of Heat Exchanger.pdf